The lovely Ornella from As Told by Nella tagged me to do this post and I’m glad. It was fun. Visit her blog and check out her post.
Want to get to know me? I answered 73 questions just for you guys. Let’s jump right in!
1. What are you most excited about these days?
Well, I was excited for Game of Thrones but that has ended so now I’m excited to finally get to watch Stranger Things this summer. My favorite shows are blessing me this year.
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas. It’s a beautiful time of year and it’s also my birth month. I love how nice people generally around that time.
3. Favorite season?
Winter. I love the feeling of the wind down as the end of the year approaches. I’m relaxed and reflective and it’s all about hanging out with family.
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
Anywhere unfamiliar is a perfect road trip in Jamaica. There’s so much to see always. I’d suggest picking a beach and finding and enjoying the food there.
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
Watching a good old film or cuddling up with a good book and a hot cup of chocolate.
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
I’d say my mother because I’d love to feel her strength and resilience.
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
Had my best day of blog views this year while on vacation. Completely immersed in relaxing I had a weekend of views I’d typically wait two weeks or more for.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
To start a business and earn enough from my blog enough to pay for its hosting and domain name.
9. What’s your favorite exercise?
Jumping rope and squatting are definitely my favourite ways of burning calories. Though I’ve been slacking lately I really do love jumping rope and I can’t wait to restart.
10. Best way to decompress?
Sleeping is always the best remedy.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
I’ve only ever visited one country and that’s the U.S. but I’d love to visit France.
12. Last country you visited?
The United States.
13. Country you wish to visit?
Got a little carried away answering number 11. France, the land of love I’d love to see you one day.
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream?
Chocolate chip Devon House ice-cream which they’ve seem to have discontinued. I need to petition to get it back.
15. What makes you smile the most?
I smile a lot generally but good memories will always put me in a good mood.
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
Life is so intricate and amazing. Sometimes I sit and think about how the human body works and it amazes me.
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
Puppies! And most other baby animals.
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
Wow! Personally, it’s when I’m willing and happy to share my time and energy with that special someone. They become a priority.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
Any Michael Jackson concert really. I’m not a fan of concerts but I’d have attended his.
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
I’m grateful for all gifts I’ve gotten over the years. The ones that stand out in my mind are the ones I had need for and use on a regular basis.
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
Abstract printed clothing.
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Pretty Woman. There’s something about an unconventional love story that I can’t get enough of.
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
Ahhh wow! I think the last movie I cried watching was The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind if you haven’t seen it yet I strongly recommend you watching it.
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
Life as a woman.
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Teleportation seems cool. I don’t know.
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
A tough one. I’m not sure. Preparing enough blog posts for a month?
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I woke up.
28. Do you like surprises?
Yes, I love them.
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
I wouldn’t. I’d watch though.
30. Do you like cupcakes?
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
No but I will when I have my own place and family to feed.
32. What’s your favorite desert?
A slice of rich black forest cake.
33. Is there a desert you don’t like?
Pies. They might not exactly be a dessert food but I’ve had pie before and they’re not my favourite.
34. What’s your favorite bakery?
I really don’t have one.
35. What’s your favorite food?
Jamaica’s national dish, ackee and saltflish with soft white yams and dumplings.
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
An omelette loaded with a heavy side of crispy bacon with French toast and orange juice.
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
38. Favorite color?
39. Favorite superhero?
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café)
I go to rituals, a local café and I’ll order a bagel and plantain tart.
41. Who is the last person you texted?
42. What’s your favourite activity to do in your hometown?
Try new restaurants
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
I have to a book I have to finish reading and that’s Red Mercedes.
44. What do you love in your pizza?
45. Favorite drink?
Water or Ting if we’re talking about sodas and moscato if we’re talking about alcoholic beverages.
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favorite band?
I don’t have one.
48. Favorite solo artist?
49. Favorite lyrics?
here, I lived, I loved, I was here
I did, I’ve done, everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark, soul, everyone will know, I was here
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
I don’t think my life could be captured in a song. Lol.
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
The piano. So I could be fancy.
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be?
On my finger.
53. To be or not to be?
William Shakespeare for 200.
54. Dolphins or koalas?
Both they’re both adorable beings.
55. How do you like your coffee?
56. What’s your favorite curse word?
Fudge cicle rice cakes.
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom?
I didn’t have a prom, sadly.
58. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls, a classic.
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
Affordable shampoo is always going to be the winner for me.
60. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry. Don’t fry your hair ladies.
61. Heels or flats?
Both. Life is all about balance. I like feeling strong and tall in heels but I also love the everyday comfort flats.
62. Pilates or yoga?
Yoga even though I’m not too sure what the difference is between the two.
63. Jogging or swimming?
Jogging because I can’t swim but I do enjoy being in water.
64. One thing you can’t live without?
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
67. What’s your favorite sport?
To play? Tennis. To watch? None at the moment.
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
I cleanse, and tone every day and exfoliate every other morning.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
I’ve fallen in love with dresses.
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
72. What is your favorite book of all time?
This is tough. I’ve read many books. Many. I’d go with the Nancy Drew series because it was an important part of my childhood.
73. What is something you always travel with?
Thanks for reading.
Have a great week.
Get Social With Me: