For most millennials, adulting is a commonplace term used to define our coming of age journey.
We are immersed in adulthood with the tales of our parents only now coming back to memory because of our present experiences. Thinking to ourselves that if only I had not wished to be older, I’d have enjoyed those workless summers more.
Nevertheless, we’re here and adulthood is here to stay and while I can’t rewind the clock for you, I can make the transition a little easier with a few tips my journey has taught me so far.
Here’s a two-part series on how you can feel better about adulting:
- Get yourself a planner
- Plan everything and make your days count.
- Set daily goals, quarterly goals, and annual goals.
- Identify areas of weakness and improve them.
- Quit bad habits.
- Take a break whenever you need it.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Meal prep for a week of healthy eating.
- Make a dream board and place it somewhere you’ll see it every day.
Let me know if you have any adulting life hacks in the comments below.
Have a great week guys.