Ahhhhhhhh!!!! I’m so excited! I was nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award” by Life by the pages their blog is filled with faith based gems that keep you grounded so check them out! Click that link!
I’m too excited so let’s dive right in!
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given from a blogger to fellow bloggers to recognize each other. This award was given because he/she considers my blog to be inspiring , positive and brings sunshine to the lives of its readers”.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked. (This has been shortened to 5 from Laura)
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Let’s answer these questions:
- If you could tell your teenage-self anything, what would that be?
I’d tell my teenage self to write that book. I used to write a lot more when I was younger and it was beautiful. I had more time to write creatively but I was very private with my writings, I wish I would have shared it with the world but it’s not too late to do so now. I still have most if not all my writings tucked away, just waiting to be published.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Ah, tough one. I’d go with the last resort I visited here in Jamaica, Mangos Jamaica. It was a delightful experience and i didn’t want to leave. I haven’t visited any other country to know whether I’d want to live there yet but I’d love to visit France, England , Nigeria/Ghana and Canada and as many Caribbean nations as possible.
- What is your favorite film or book growing up?
I loved Home Alone 1&2 I’m pretty sure there is another film I’m forgetting. As for books Nancy Drew Books were my favourite.
- What kinds of things bring you joy?
Seeing other people happy especially those I love and being able to take in the beauty this earth has to offer. Anytime that I have to sit outdoors and reflect on the vastness of God’s creation gives me joy and peace as well as to know that God cares for me.
- How do you handle fear in your life?
I pray about whatever scares me. I pray for strength and courage.
- Where are you from?
I’m from the beautiful island of Jamaica.
- What would you like readers to take away from your blog?
I’d like them to take away practical and useful knowledge they can use in their everyday lives.
- What is your favorite quote?
I have quite a lot that change with the seasons of my life but right now Ecclesiastes 9:11 keeps me going.
I saw something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong;neither is the bread to the wise, nor the wealth to the intelligent, nor the favor to the skillful; rather,time and chance happen to all.
- What is your favorite blog post, yours or someone else’s?
My favourite blog post of my own would be this. Click to find out.
- What is one thing you hope to achieve in 2018?
For 2018 I want to have written at least one useful blog post each week.
- Do you honestly read the blogs from people that you followed?
I do, before I follow anyone I’ll read at least two of their posts to decide if I like their content, then if I like it I’ll keep reading, liking and commenting.
- Eclipsed Words
- Dread Poets Sobriety
- Advices 4 all
- Grace O
- Reggie German
- Keletso Chris
- A Wayward Scribbles
- The Rendezvous Club
My 11 questions to you are:
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you have any goals for your blog for 2018? If yes, what are they?
- What’s your favourite catch phrase/thing to say?
- What’s you favourite meal ?
- What would you eat at any time of the day if you could?
- Who inspires you and why?
- What’s your most unpopular opinion?
- Where are you from?
- What gets you in the mood to write?
- What’s the last book you read and how was it?
- Which season(summer/winter/autumn/spring) is your favourite and why?
I look forward to reading all your responses. Thanks for reading mine.