Now I know I promised this post a few weeks ago but it’s finally here and I promise it’s worth the wait.
If you couldn’t tell from previous posts I’m a stickler for wise spending and sticking to my budget, so when it comes to living my best life all while saving money I had to know about these two amazing businesses. Which two businesses you may ask?
*Pauses for dramatic effect*
If you found my blog through Instagram (Hi! Welcome!) you’ve probably seen the adventures and trips to scenic destinations and guess what? They’ve all been afforded through the two businesses I’m about to tell you about. Whether you want to dine in style or vacation in a fancy hotel or cozy getaway villa or splurge on spa treatments these two companies will not let you down. Ok, ok, I’m done teasing. The secret is out, the two companies are:
I could just end this blog post here and leave you to click the links and have your hearts be blessed but if you’re still sceptical and I’ll provide a little more information.
Let me explain how it all works:
- Discounted services and products are provided by external and independent companies not associated Gustazos or Brawta Living.
- Gustazos and Brawta Living are the middle men who bring the discounted goodies into one central and convenient location (their websites) for your perusal.
- The cost of the products/services are paid to Gustazos or Brawta Living.
- A number of payment options are available particularly with Brawta Living, so if you don’t have a credit card you’ll still be able to capitalize on the deals.
- Registering with either company is easy.
- Present your coupon code at the host company and enjoy your product or service!
Living my best life is made easy by these two companies serving company deals and discounts. I’ve been using them for about a year and I’ve had nothing but good experiences. I hope you give them a try and let me know if you do.
P.S. If you’re a millennial in debt (like so many of us), it’s ok to pay your debt and also have fun. This post is for you too. Life is for living! There just might be a deal available for you.